Life is run by precious time, and lately there doesn’t seem to be enough of it. There are so many things that are happening all at once…
• The battery is dead in our car.
• We have to move out of our rental in the next 2 months (after living here for over a year now) because our realtor’s lied to the HOA.
• My daughter leaves next weekend for four months to visit her dad. I am cherishing our moments (without my cell phone in my hand all the time).
• My uncle was given 2-6 months to live. He is not responding to chemo, and the Leukemia is too advanced now. I need to find time and money to fly home to see him.
• I have been working part time, while being full time mom and wife at the same time all the time.
• My husband has been dealing with doctors and back surgeons who waste our time and fill him up with more pain killers. This has been extremely frustrating.
I miss writing. Be back soon from all of life’s craziness.